Saturday, October 13, 2007

well the race is over

Congratulations to Hellrazor on winning another Barrie Beehag in a record time of 23:23.15.

It was great to see the crowds on the banks of the river at Deep Creek and along the river enjoying the racing.

I hear (but did not see) the mankinis on display - can't wait for the photos.

Great to see many records smashed - congrats to Sportspage, BL Marine, Petty Cash & Ace Racing (all in MOC). SMOC Kaned it and Stalker broke records. Breakaway was the record holder.

Well time to sit down for a meal.

Thanks to the competitors for a great days racing

PS I think I might have to revisit the average KMS per hour - I think I got them wrong, but will do tomorrow.

Julie Golledge

1 comment:

Webmaster @ Southern 80 said...

Well I have figured out where I went wrong with the speeds - I had it over 80kms - have now adjusted the speeds in the results.

Can sleep better now.

Julie Golledge